Book here without commission

By contacting us under, you can book without any booking commission. The key conditions are:
  1. The price includes local assistance in form of guide from local air- or seaport to the villa
  2. Assistance in renting car (recommended) if you require this
  3. Clean villa before and after your stay as well as ligth clean once a week
  4. Clean pool 1-2 times a week and change of sheets/towels once a week (bath towel once per stay)
  5. Seasons and prices may be changed without prior notice. Final price is as advertised at the date of booking
  6. Rental period is normally Saturday-Saturday (flexible outside high season)
  7. Security deposit of 25% is paid at booking and the remaining 75% is paid 1 month before arrival

Low season

€ 160-210 / night / pax

  • Low season is May & October
  • Minimum price is for up to 5 pax
  • Maximum price is for 10 pax

Mid season

€ 250-300 / night / pax

  • Low season is June & September
  • Minimum price is for up to 5 pax
  • Maximum price is for 10 pax

High season

€ 400-450 / night / pax

  • Low season is July & August
  • Minimum price is for up to 5 pax
  • Maximum price is for 10 pax
For bookings or questions - please send us an e-mail

Villa Bella is also advertised at VRBO (Homeaway), Tripadvisor, Airbnb and Tourist-paradiseHere you may find more information, reviewes and updated booking calendar in order browse prices and periods the villa is available